Medicines getting piled up at everyone’s home due to:
- For emergencies, people buy medicines in large quantities.
- Adults and children forget to take their medications on time.
- 80% of patients stop taking their medicine once they start to feel better.
- The expiration dates can occasionally be torn.
- Are unsure about what to do with outdated medications
- Someone purchased medications from a different brand.
- People will have a lot fewer accumulated messages if they keep track of all the medications they have and when to take each one.
- Keeping track of expiration dates will enable you to donate any unwanted medications to nearby NGOs or facilities in advance.
- Knowing more about the medication will make it easier to choose a different brand of medication by examining the ingredients.
- Additionally, educating individuals on the proper approach to dispose of specific medications would advance humanity.
- Defining Problem
- User Research
- Field Research
- User Flows